This festive season, the team here at BMA HQ want to share with you what means the most to us! Meet some of the team below and have a think about what you’re thankful for this Christmas. 💭
Alice, Models Team
- Hobbies: Running around after my son who is 18 months, he keeps me on my toes for sure! I’m also a big yogi fan, I don’t do it as much as I would like to but I do my best to do it at least once a week!
- Favourite thing about the festive season: Being with my family. We have so many traditions and it’s so magical that I now have my son to pass these traditions on to!
- Favourite Christmas film: Without a shadow of a doubt has to be Elf! Who doesn’t love a bit of Will Ferrell?
- 1 thing you’re thankful for this season: I am thankful for so much, but most important to me is my son Arthur ❤️ If you couldn’t tell already, I have a son, I don’t mention it much. 😝
Audrey, Artists Team
- Hobbies: Going to the theatre, going to shows, travelling.
- Favourite thing about the festive season: The music and the lights! ✨
- Favourite Christmas film: The Grinch.
- 1 thing you’re thankful for this season: I am thankful for my parents for allowing me to be the person I am today and for always loving me even from far away. 💗
Tao, Film and TV Team
- Hobbies: Football, climbing, hiking and playing piano! ⛰️
- Favourite thing about the festive season: Spending time with my family and friends!
- Favourite Christmas film: Has to be Home Alone!
- 1 thing you’re thankful for this season: Making people happy and them making me happy in return. 😄
Vikki, Accounts Team
- Hobbies: Walking my two English Bulldogs, Selwyn and Dre (when they fancy it that is), working out at the gym and socialising.
- Favourite thing about the festive season: Spending time with family and friends and having a rest from my normally busy, sometimes chaotic life!
- Favourite Christmas film: Bad Santa 😊
- 1 thing you’re thankful for this season: Good health!
As part of the festive season, we would like to encourage our readers to take a moment of reflection and think about those less fortunate. This Christmas, join us in our efforts to help others in need.
Here’s a short list of organisations that dedicate their incredible efforts in helping others:
- DropPoint – donate unwanted gifts, equipment, clothing, cosmetics, toiletries and more
- Salvation Army Christmas Present Appeal – donate new toys to children who otherwise might not receive anything this Christmas
- Action For Children Secret Santa – donate to provide children with a hot meal, clothing and safe place to sleep
- Samaritans Christmas Appeal – donate to save a life
- St Mungo’s Cold Weather – donate to provide the homeless with warmth, a bed and support
- Freedom From Torture – donate gifts, care boxes and therapy sessions to refugees who have escaped war zones