- 2 ripe bananas, mashed until smooth & creamy
- 1/3 cup peanut butter ~ creamy or chunky
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups quick oatmeal
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts/peanuts
- 1/4 cup carob or chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat heat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix mashed banana & peanut butter until completely combined, then add in the applesauce, vanilla protein powder & vanilla extract.
Add in the oatmeal & nuts to the banana mixture & combine. (add the optional carob / chocolate chips.)
Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
Drop cookie dough, by spoonfuls, onto a tray lined with greaseproof paper.
Bake cookies approx. 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven & let rest on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then move to cooling rack.